Re: Microwaving soil (Was: Re: deli-containers)

In a message dated 11/21/1999 7:58:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
NardaA@aol.com writes:

<< I just don't
 relish the thought of putting the soil into the oven and perfuming the house
 with the smell.  My family have to put up with enough from me without having
 me stink up the whole house. >>

Narda,

This is an easy one....tell them to close their eyes, and imagine a Spring
day in April.  It really does smell like the warming earth in Spring. Not
offensive at all!

Lori J.