Re: Hosta People

In a message dated 11/21/1999 10:52:15 PM Central Standard Time,
NardaA@aol.com writes:

<< Clyde, this ought to start a good round of discussion, do you want to let
us
 in on what your IQ is?  Let me tell you that I am smiling from ear to ear.
 Narda

 P.S. Did you ever notice how people with high IQ's usually can't spell.   >>

 People with high IQ usually cannot do anything. Einstein was a poor pupil,
as I recall.
BTW, our own Paul Aden was a good friend of his. They went saling off Long
Island many times.
My IQ?===147
The only thing that means is that I can solve some binomials;however, I
cannot change a lightbulb. Well, I can if someone holds the ladder, someone
screws in the bulb and someone mixes the martinis.