Re: Winter (Was: Re: Hosta People)

Gee Gerry,

I was just getting set to start a discussion on the comparison of Hosta
Catalogs.  Budgets (not the govt but my hosta). Which Hosta do I buy to get
the most out of the meager budget I've been given. etc. etc. etc.......
How can I sneak more hosta into the mix with out the financial ogre catching
on.  SO many Hosta too little money (What is a woman to do!)... Wait a
second I commute 5 hours a day so that I can have spending money... hummmm
oh yeah forgot that the money pit I'm living in needs work (I'd rather spend
the money on the garden).  I owe I owe it's back to work I go.

Full of Smiles and drooling over the newest Hosta catalogs,