Re: Winter (Was: Re: Hosta People)

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:25:44 EST, Jpbluerib@aol.com wrote:

.. don't forget the HOLIDAYS !

I didn't.  I'm getting a set of English landscaping tools that someone had
mentioned in a email a while back and a dining room table and or hutch (I'm
not suppose to know).  I'm working on Hosta as a gift for my birthday in
Febuary (I'll probably end up with the chairs for the dining room).  Hummm
maybe I can talk my parents into Hosta for my birthday......  I wish exempt
employees got overtime then this wouldn't be an issue.

Everyone have a good Turkey day!  I'll be cooking for 10 and watching our
company monthend jobs run (I'm staying away from the football game as I'm
rooting for the Lions and everyone else wants Chicago)