Re: Winter (Was: Re: Hosta People)

In a message dated 11/23/1999 1:50:27 PM Central Standard Time,
sunkat@excite.com writes:

<< I'm staying away from the football game as I'm
 rooting for the Lions and everyone else wants Chicago) >>
Kate, you have it all wrong; IF you are the only LIONS fan, you watch the
game and make them do the work!  LIONS 31    da'BEARS17  HAPPY THANKSGIVING
JP