Jim Wilkins' EEE Address

It is hostadocta@pop.voyager.net

I am sure he will glady take your msgs. and answer them.

The person who started all this silly business of the AHS interfering with
free speech is none other than Bobby Olson-----notice his absence from the
convention, his absence from the hosta scene. I happen to know that he is
EXTREMELY jealous of Wilkins and, in my opinion, and I might be wrong, would
do anything legal to take Wilkins down.

Clyde C.