Re: Winter (Was: Re: Hosta People)

Good news on the TV front... Since my husband Yanked (and I mean physically
Yanked) the Cable wire attached to the house out and installed Satellite we
can't get the networks but.... a friend lent me a Mini tv for the kitchen
and you guessed it I can get network on the tiny screen... Let them all go
be social... I'll be in the kitchen he hehehehehe....  Well gang my wish
list for Hosta topped the $1200.00 dollar mark today.  I better get on that
So you want to be a millionare if I'm going to get these lovely Children in
my garden.....  Oh to be rich...

Everyone have a happy Turkey day from the queen turkey,

all wrong; IF you are the only LIONS fan, you watch the game and make them
do the work!  LIONS 31    da'BEARS17  HAPPY THANKSGIVING