Re: Jim Wilkins' EEE Address

At 06:59 AM 11/25/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
>> It is hostadocta@pop.voyager.net
>> I am sure he will glady take your msgs. and answer them.
>> Clyde C.
>If that's true, then why have my repeated postings to the old Robin, and
>directly to Jim W., gone unacknowleged, let alone unanswered?  I think
>that alot of this happened so that the Board doesn't have to directly
>deal with questions relating to the By-laws, or the Board activities.
>Diane Frederick
I believe for a lot of the period when those messages were sent, Jim W. was
away.  I believe he felt that circumstances, changed (in Jim's eyes) as
time went along, and that those questions had been answered.  I try also to
remember that he does this work for free.  On the other hand it is
probable, that he is listining to some of the wrong advice from members of
the board, and "others".  His ability to determine the needs of the whole
membership, is impared by a lack of any real system of gathering info.  I
have spoken to some of the board members, however, that are very much ready
to support the needed changes to accomidate a growing Association.  I am
now suggesting, that if anyone has constructive thoughts on "problems
"facing AHS they write a letter to Jim, but in addtion, send copies to some
of the other board members. Include CH Falstead in this.