Re: Rules or no rules?

I've been away and when I got Jim and Carolyn's messages, I sat
here and thought how sad this has all turned out. I'm also
questioning the need for yet another robin? As it is, people tend
to send messages to all of them and I get 4 copies of the same

I'm not one who cares about politics, and I know where my delete
button is. I guess like everyone else, I don't unsubscribe because
I don't want to miss any good Hosta talk. Sigh.

I got home from Guatemala the other day, and all my babies are
sleeping, except Halcyon. I have it planted in several spots and
each and every one of them is still out. I gave them a love pat (no
pun intended) and told them to go to sleep. But I thought it was
nice of them to still be there for my homecoming. I do have the
most beautiful camellia blooming, and I'll try to send a pix to the
pixserver this weekend.

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving is a good one, and it finds you among
friends and family.

Lu  (Atlanta Zone 7B)