Re: Thoughts for the day

At 12:59 PM 11/25/99 -0600, you wrote:
 >   Why am I most thankful?

What a great idea, Kate!

I am thankful that my husband and I are in good health and here to
celebrate another Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for the rain we so desperately needed.

I am thankful, like you, to have a place on the internet where I am free to
be right, or wrong, or stupid, or profound, and no one will tell me to leave.

I am thankful for the friends I have made on hosta-open, the purveyors of
incredible hostas that I have met here, and for two members in particular
that have brightened my life in so many ways and talked me into joining the
list (You know who you are!).

I will be thankful in two hours if I manage not to burn down the house
smoking a duck for dinner.

My best Wishes for all of you.