Re: Jim Wilkins' EEE Address

Beth Arnold wrote:
> I also did not get a reply to two emails sent to Jim Wilkins.  I just
> emailed him again.  We will see if he responds to the current one.\
> Beth Arnold

Beth, Ran, and all,
  It's not the fact that he's been busy. And I understand that he has to
speak with other board members, as well. But when I see that some of us
are ignored (those of us, it seems, who aren't hybridizers or sellers),
it really bothers me.
  I have seen Jim Wilkins reply to others' e-mails after I sent mine,
twice.  It wouldn't bother me if it were just plain acknowleged, and not
answered.  I'd like to just know the message has been received!!

Diane Frederick