Re: BAP-10

----- Original Message -----
From: indianabob <rbalzy@netnitco.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 1999 11:19 AM
Subject: BAP-10

> I have information packets on BAP-10, i f u want  one  send me your  snail
> address and ill send u one.  IndianaBob

Hi Bob:  I've been meaning to write you for a while about the BAP-10.  I'd
like to give it a try on some of the very slow stuff such as SNOW  CAP which
doesn't multiply unless I Ross it.  I could also use it on some ot the
expensive stuff.  My Snail Mail address is  :  R. H. Savage

33 Ona Lane

New Windsor, NY 12553-6432