Re: Rules or no rules?

They had to replace it because they had ban'd all the fun people so there
was nothing left to talk about.  As we have reminded these people if you
chose to disagree that is your option and all it takes is hitting the delete
key.  Maybe they can't hit the delete key because they are computer
illiterate?... hum .....  All I can think of right now is who pardoned those
turkeys?  Hope everone had a delightful Thanksgiving.  Dishes are done, the
Lions won, the guest are gone and I'm humming a tune from Les Mes... as I
read my email..... "Do you hear the people sing?".

Happy Turkey day!

>Maybe somebody should try and get reprimanded. Put the ole listserve (new
>> >listserve?) to the test. ; -)
As for starting a ruckus to test the new Robin...I don't think anyone