Re: Rules or no rules?

At 08:21 PM 11/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
 >> >Maybe somebody should try and get reprimanded. Put the ole listserve (new
>> >listserve?) to the test. ; -)
>> >
>> >Ray
>  As for starting a ruckus to test the new Robin...I don't think anyone
>has to do that on purpose. It'll happen just because we're all human.
Well, D, it didn't take long. My response to Mary went to both lists
yesterday, and this morning I got a polite note asking me not to quote the
entire message I'm replying to, including  a veiled reference to "my
continued participation."

I honestly did not try and test the new list (or this one, for that
matter); including the whole post was just an oversight. I certainly
understand space limitations on list-servers. But I didn't expect such a
quick reprimand.