forward message

This message from Kate got bounced because the system took the word "add "
in the first lineas a listserv command so I'm forwarding it on.

Add me to the list that has been blown off by Mr. Wilkins.  It's a shame
that he responds to only those he must deem worth.  As a life member of AHS
I want to know what happens because my name is part of that organization
(though only as a member for now).  I agree with Diane at least he could
acknowledge that the email was received.

Kate E. Ardissono