Re: Thoughts for the day

In a message dated 11/25/1999 12:28:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LakesideRM@AOL.COM writes:

<<   I sprayed it until there was
 run off. Today it is larger and greener that every.  >>

Dear Mary,

Have you ever tried "Brush-B-Gone"?  Works well for me on "tough" plants.
Killed a Mulberry Tree with one application.

As far as the weather effect--it is quite likely resultant from the "global
warming" they've been talking about.  Everything from car exhaust to burning
coal/gas for electrical generation contributes to it.  Solution I do not
think is to eliminate cars or electricity, but to restore our forests to take
up the excess carbon dioxide generated.  Just a non-scientist's humble
opinion.

Jim Dixon
Detroit