New Intros

 I received the following from a hostaphile in france. Could you all help me
out here? What would you advise? Many thanks.

<<Hi Clyde,

You promised to let me know what new hostas I should be looking out for in
the coming season - the sort that stands out at ten paces and just ask to be
bought.>>

Clyde Crockett