RE: BAP-10

George,

Good to see your postings again.  I really enjoyed our brief conversation
at Glen's back in July.  Your pictures turned out great.

I was ameaning to over your way this last summer and obviously, just never
did.  Would like to do a hosta for lilly trade some day.

Spent the whole summer working on the garden expansion.  The curse of ten
acres.  Not really complaining, just a lot of maple sapplings to move.

I have joined the Hardy Plant club, maybe we can hook up at one of their
meetings.

Later,

Roy Dales
Milton, VT