"AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

At 10:50 AM 1999-11-28 -0500, TOWNSHIP wrote:

> > And obviously doesn't like to have her(CS) authority questioned!  Wish I
> > would have been dumped for something more memorable instead of pettiness.
> > Kinda makes me feel like she was doing a little housecleaning and no longer
> > has use or room for me.
> > Oh , the heartache of not being loved!
> > Barbara
>
>Add one more to the list of biting the dust. Don't worry, Barbara. WE
>love you. Carolyn doesn't have a clue. :)
>
>Diane
 >>---->> Barbara & Diane & whoever knows?<<----<<
RE: AHS SPONSORED ROBIN and/or ROBINS thingies:
             I've not seen an email from the above, since Jim Hawes was
thrown off  last summer, and I likewise, for my supporting the 'Wizard of
Awe's (Jimbo) Clyde Crockett and whoever else? ..the AHS HIERARCHY was
"BLACK BALLING" (via the AHS evict & destroy-same lists?).
             Might somebody please tell me, what is going on; and what it
is, you are talking about here -- I don't understand, since I had thought
the AHS ROBIN perspectives HAD DIED A SLOW DEATH - totally?

thanks

G-:'ramps

here's a poem fer ya, in the meantime:
"OLD gramma?..