Re: "AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

WiN wrote:

> At 10:50 AM 1999-11-28 -0500, TOWNSHIP wrote:
> > >
> > > And obviously doesn't like to have her(CS) authority questioned!  Wish I
> > > would have been dumped for something more memorable instead of pettiness.
> > > Kinda makes me feel like she was doing a little housecleaning and no longer
> > > has use or room for me.
> > > Oh , the heartache of not being loved!
> > > Barbara
> >
> >Add one more to the list of biting the dust. Don't worry, Barbara. WE
> >love you. Carolyn doesn't have a clue. :)
> >
> >Diane
>  >>---->> Barbara & Diane & whoever knows?<<----<<
> RE: AHS SPONSORED ROBIN and/or ROBINS thingies:
>              I've not seen an email from the above, since Jim Hawes was
> thrown off  last summer, and I likewise, for my supporting the 'Wizard of
> Awe's (Jimbo) Clyde Crockett and whoever else? ..the AHS HIERARCHY was
> "BLACK BALLING" (via the AHS evict & destroy-same lists?).
>              Might somebody please tell me, what is going on; and what it
> is, you are talking about here -- I don't understand, since I had thought
> the AHS ROBIN perspectives HAD DIED A SLOW DEATH - totally?
>
> thanks
>
> G-:'ramps
>
> here's a poem fer ya, in the meantime:
> "OLD gramma?..
>   C.rafty-S.hafty HUBBARD!
> ..went to the cup-board
> ..to fetch her poor-doggies a bone?
> But when she got there
> the cupboard was bare
>   -- T'was strictly a fault!
> ..OF HER OWN?"
>                      (author unknown)

Gramps,
Well, since the AHS no longer is sponsoring the Robin, Carolyn's doing
it on her own along with the ol' Secret Committee.  And the rules are
more restrictive than ever. Since Carolyn has no one she has to answer
to, she is now free to be the Dictator she's always wanted to be.
  I knew it wouldn't take long, and when someone started to make a joke
about glow-in-the-dark hostas, with psychedelic black lights, and music
by Jefferson Airplane - she couldn't handle it, and kicked Barbara , and
Narda off the list.
  Now, as you know, they're the nicest people on earth. So I just told
Carolyn off.  Heck, I'm just glad that our hard-earned AHS dues money is
no longer paying for the listserve!
  Love your little nursery rhyme, by the way! And I'm glad I could make
you laugh. :)

Diane