Re: "AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

,<<< they're the nicest people on earth. >>>
<<<as Diane and Lu say we love you Barbara>>>
<<<because your a class act>>>
<<<. Don't worry, Barbara. WE
love you. >>>>
<<<I love you girlfriend <SMOOCH>>>>
Ahhh..come on now...all this flattery...really just too much!!!  I think we
have better things to discuss than all my virtues! But I had to paste it up
there just one more time in case anyone missed it.
Thanks folks!
Now , back to sowing seeds and other fun stuff!

Barbara
Quebec, Canada
mailto:township@acbm.qc.ca