Re: *PLANT TRADING list-server?* ..an idea from Kate Ardissono

WiN wrote:
  Nobody really knows how good? ..or bad ..or popular! ...this idea may
> be until it is tried?
Hi Bill
	I had this up for two years now and got 2 emails so far, one a year. I
also started another page somewhere about a year ago and got no response
at all. I hope Kate or someone tries it though, I would think people
would like to trade instead of paying all the time.
http://www.hostasonline.com/t/trades/trades.html
Bye
Bob
--
                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308