Trade site/shareware notice

Hi all.
I guess I have visited the site On Houpt Hosta habit.
  It has a link to a hosta Buy, sell or Trade Message Center.
<A HREF="http://www.pal-metto.com/hosta/vforum/ceilidh.htm">http://www.pal-met
I have traded with a couple people from here. I admit it is a bit slow right
now being winter and all. But I wasn't looking for the newest hostas. Just
ones I don't have. Some of the older hostas I am more than happy with. And I
think the people that traded hostas with me are happy too.

And for the site for the MIME decoder. If you wern't aware it is a shareware
site. And the cost is 20.00. JFYI.