Re: Guidelines for Phoenix Hosta Robin

In a message dated 11/28/99 9:29:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<<
 To Dianne , Ray and others  of a like minded ilk.,    consider this a get
 well  card.  We shall miss you ;  but not very much.   There is nothing like
 cleaning the trash out of a well rounded Hosta Bed.

Clyde, who wrote the above?  I am afraid that I allowed my devil take over
and I sent a nasty email to Al Huber.  I hope I never hear of the Phoenix
Hosta Robin again, seems to bring out a side of me that I don't like very
much.

Now I have to figure out if I owe Al an apology or if I never want to hear of
him again, help me out here please. :^(  Narda