Re: Guidelines for Phoenix Hosta Robin

In a message dated 11/28/1999 8:59:13 PM Central Standard Time,
NardaA@aol.com writes:

<< <<
  To Dianne , Ray and others  of a like minded ilk.,    consider this a get
  well  card.  We shall miss you ;  but not very much.   There is nothing like
  cleaning the trash out of a well rounded Hosta Bed.

 Clyde, who wrote the above?  I am afraid that I allowed my devil take over
 and I sent a nasty email to Al Huber.  I hope I never hear of the Phoenix
 Hosta Robin again, seems to bring out a side of me that I don't like very
 much.

 Now I have to figure out if I owe Al an apology or if I never want to hear
of
 him again, help me out here please. :^(  Narda >>

It was sent by a peson by the name of AL Huber. I have posted him and
suggested that he/she join the Hosta-Open list.

I do not think you owe him/her an apology---I think that she/he owes you and
others one. I should think that you never want to hear from her/him again. It
was an extremely nasty posting----BUT I'll bet he/she remains on Mrs.
Schaffner's list.

Mrs. Schaffner also owes you and others an apology.

Clyde Crockett z5