Re: Glowing Hostas

In a message dated 11/29/1999 5:18:23 PM Central Standard Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< The thing that was surprising to me was that all of the plants of that
 did not glow. I asked him if the glowing ones grew in one area and the no
 glowing in another but he did not remember it that way. Apparently glowing
 and no glowing grew together.  I just have to asked questions, so now I
 wonder were the plants male and female? He was not able to identify the
 in the mist of war.
I believe that what you are describing is the effect of bioluminescent fungi
that are growing on some of the plants.