Re: Robin Cancellation

Welcome back, Jim.
 I have a friend who still remains a member of the "new" Schaffner
listserve.He/sends me all the posts.
No one posts anything of any importance.
Mrs. Schaffner has arbitrarily removed members from the list, as if she were
in a frenzy. She has no standing in the AHS now and I too congratulate Jim
Wilkins for getting rid of her. A bad egg, so to speak.

BUT you have a good point--Wilkins will take all the credit and give you
YOU did it, Cuz!

Clyde C.