Re: "AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

At 01:44 PM 11/29/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry Ran,
>
>This genetic engineering thing is still in its infancy.  We are still just
>transferring one protein (gene) at a time.  Glow in the dark Hostas would
>probably be rather dim as are most bioluminescent fungi, but would be
>interesting on a moonless night.
>> >Jim Anderson
Jim
I was working my way to a more serious question , that is in part contained
in my wondering what will result from "genetic engineering" that results in
genes from a dicot and a monocit being mixed.  Could a Hosta concieviably
grow branches?  or a trunk? Bigger question????  Would it still be a
Hosta?????
Thanks
Ran