Re: Glowing Hostas

In a message dated 11/29/99 10:52:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<<  >>
 I believe that what you are describing is the effect of bioluminescent fungi
 that are growing on some of the plants.

 Paul

Paul, Mary, we live near the Fernald Processing Plant, where they did process
uranium for fuel and weapon use.  The plants around there glow in the dark,
we bought a Christmas tree from a tree farm next to Fernald and we didn't
have to put lights on it, it had a soft glow when we turned the lights off.

Thanks folks for allowing me to put myself in a good mood, I'm grinning.
Narda