Re: Res ipsa

That's ok.  A Phoenix Email that someone send mention good riddance.  After
some questioning about policy the person who sent it decided to leave.  It's
silly that the people who want it to stop are mudslingers too.  Oh well.

Maybe we should sign a chorus of Moon River.  Don't open attachment if you
don't like naughty pics.  It is funny though

Kate

O<< As someone wrote--"Who cares?" Indeed we shouldn't care, BUT let's get
>  these people on Hosta-Open. >>
>  Clyde , when I wrote this it was in response to your Question of "who is
Al