Re: "AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

At 07:55 AM 11/29/99 -0600, you wrote:
>At 08:25 AM 11/29/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>>By the way,
>>
>>transformation).  Bioluminescent (actual glow in the dark) Hosta could be
>>made using genes from the firefly.  It might add to our enjoyment of
Hosta  --  a garden that
>>glows in the dark.
>>
>>Jim Anderson
>>maybe have each flower light up like zmas lites????

 And you could plant them in a front yard garden bed such that they spell
out your house number...So EMT's could find you after dark...

Wouldn't it be wonderful flying over an area with a lot of fluorescent hostas?

(Please, if any gene people are listening, don't do it)

Gerry