Gardening news

Good morning
	I have added a section to the bottom of the first page of the library
that is supposed to add updated gardening news everyday. It might be a
bigger pain than it is worth and if you have trouble bringing up the
first page that is why. Let me know if you do.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/