Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 10:11 PM
Subject: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

> Hi everyone
> Anyone for a little politicing since it is a slow Friday night. I
> really don't care who wins but I know a good part of these are true. I
> mean I am pretty sure Gore didn't invent the internet.
> Bye
> Bob
>
> FACT: Al Gore told NBC's Lisa Meyers that he had never told a lie. When
> Meyers pressed harder, "You've never told a lie?!" Gore said, "Not that
> I know of." SOUND FAMILIAR?
> --
> Bye
*************************
Let me add one outstanding one.
FICTION  Al Gore Spoke reciently of a women in the midwest.  She is
apparently retired, and on social security.  He has said that in order to
afford perscription drugs, she must collect cans along the road, and collect
the return money.
FACT  During the recient debate, she was ( according to Al) in the audience.
She had found the spare money to drive all the way to Boston.  And what did
she arrive in ?  Her Winnabago!  Sounds like a real hardship case!
George Bush Jr. has, no doubt made some errors in statments, which also
amount to falsehoods, but he seems to be honest in admitting them.  What
frightens me, is that Al Gore actually believes this stuff he says !!!!
Ran