Re: gore

For a similar list, I suggest you all read Jake Tapper's There Both Liars, which I sent to Bob privately because it was too much for this gardening list.

ShayDguy@aol.com wrote:

Dear Bob,

Now that you've had fun with Mr. Gore, I am waiting for a similar list about
the esteemed Governor of Texas, especially since you "don't care who wins."

PS  Maybe his mom still lulls him to sleep.

PPS  Love Canal was a Chemical dump for years--nuclear waste has absolutely
nothing to do with it, but if you want to start a movement to shut them down,
you'll have plenty of company.

FICTION: Al Gore remembers his mother lulling him to sleep as a baby by
singing the popular ditty, "Wear The Union Label".
FACT: The popular ditty was created by the unions when Gore was 27years

FICTION: Al Gore said he was the first to discover the Love Canal
nuclear accident.
FACT: The incident was already discovered, being investigated, and
covered widely in the press for many months before Gore was aware of it.