Re: gore

To all who say they don't care who gets elected, you deserve the likes of
William The Impeached. Here is a little more on Prince Albert. Can't you
just hear him telling the President of Russia " Ah...I remember when I
won the Russian Revolution".  Onli in America could it be a liability
to be the son of a former President!  If we elect this jerk we deserve it.
Enjo:

 DO WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER PATHOLOGICAL LIAR FOR PRESIDENT?

 FICTION: Al Gore recently claimed that his mother-in-law pays more than
 $100.00 for the arthritis medicine Lodine; and he claims that his dog takes
 the same medicine for $37.00, claiming "This is wrong!"
 FACT: Gore's aides were quick to apologize for Gore's lie, saying the
 information was from a Democratic study. Washington newspapers also
 reported that Al Gore wasn't even sure his mother-in-law was taking any
medication and wasn't
 even sure she had arthritis.

 FICTION: Al Gore said his father, a senator, was a champion of civil
 rights during the1960's.
 FACT: Gore's father voted against the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964
 and was a racist who was fond of using the "N" word.

 FICTION: Al Gore said that his sister was the very first person to join
 the Peace Corps.
 FACT: By the time Gore's sister joined the Peace Corps, there were
 already over 100 members.

 FICTION: The same sister died of lung cancer years later and Gore vowed
 to never accept tobacco money as campaign contributions.
 FACT: Just four years later, while campaigning for office, Gore spoke to the
 tobacco industry and said he was one of them because "I've planted it,
 raised it, cut it, and dried it." He raised over $100,000 in "reported"
 contributions.

 FICTION: While running for office, Gore's campaign literature claimed he
was a"Brilliant Student."
 FACT: Washington newspapers said he barely passed Harvard and
consistently earned D's and C's.

 FICTION: Gore claims an extensive knowledge of law as a result of his
 extensive study at law school.
 FACT: Al Gore dropped out of law school.

 FICTION: Gore claimed that his knowledge of God and spirituality came to
 complete fruition while "finishing" divinity school.
 FACT: Al Gore dropped out of divinity school.

 FICTION: Al Gore claimed responsibility for inventing the Internet in the
 1990's.
 FACT: Shocked scientists were quick to speak out, explaining that the
 Internet had been in widespread use by government and educational institutions
 since the early 1970s.

 FICTION: Al Gore claimed the book "Love Story" was based on his life
 andTipper's.

 FACT: Author Erich Segal called a press conference to deny his claim.
 (Couldn't he at least lie about a love story where his sweetheart doesn't
 die?)

 FICTION: Gore claimed that as a reporter for a Nashville newspaper, his
 stories led to the arrests of numerous corrupt criminals.
 FACT: He later apologized for his claim and actually said it was untrue.
 (Also known as lying.)

 FICTION: Gore claims to increase diversity in the staff that follows him
 daily, especially among blacks.
 FACT: Black members of the Secret Service are suing because they claim
 they are not being promoted to positions guarding the Vice-president.

 FICTION: Al Gore said he was the first to discover the Love Canal nuclear
 accident.
 FACT: The incident was already discovered, being investigated, and
covered widely in the press for many months before Gore was aware of it.

 FICTION: Gore said just recently that if elected president, he would put
 harsh sanctions on the sleazy producers of Hollywood's extreme sex and
 violence.
 FACT: Just six days later, Gore attended a fundraiser by Hollywood
 producers and radical gay activists where he told them that he would only
 pretend to "nudge them" if elected. He raised over $4 million.

 FICTION: Al Gore said he built his Tennessee home with his bare hands.
 FACT: Totally false!

 FICTION: Al Gore says parents should not have a choice between private
and public schools because public schools are far better.
 TRUTH: Al Gore attended private school and he has sent his children to
 private schools. (Bush's daughters attended public school.)

 FICTION: Al Gore remembers his mother lulling him to sleep as a baby by
 singing the popular ditty, "Look for the Union Label."
 FACT: The popular ditty was created by the unions when Gore was 27 years
 old.

 FICTION: Al Gore claimed to co-sponsor the McCain-Feingold Campaign
 Reform Act.
 FACT: The Act was not sponsored until he had been out of office for over
 a year.

 FICTION: Al Gore claims to be instrumental in keeping gas prices low.
 FACT: Gore has voted on numerous occasions to raise the tax on gasoline.
 In his book "Earth In The Balance" Gore claims that the nation's Number One
 enemy is the internal combustion engine. (That's the motor in your
 vehicle that gets you to work and takes your kids to school)

 FICTION: AL Gore promised Florida's senior citizens that they would
 finally have low-cost drugs with no interference from government.
 FACT: Gore's plan calls for the creation of a huge federal agency that
 would tell you which doctor you are allowed to see in order to get the "special

 rates."

 FACT: Al Gore told NBC's Lisa Meyers that he had never told a lie. When
 Meyers pressed harder, "You've never told a lie?!" Gore said, "Not that I
 know of." SOUND FAMILIAR?