Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

----- Original Message -----
From: <NardaA@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

> In a message dated 10/7/00 9:18:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net
> writes:
>
> << Look at what Gore says to get elected and the dumb
>  things Dan Quail(sp) used to say. I will just find it hard to caste my
>  vote for either. >>
>
> Bob, my Mom is the chairperson of the Democratic Party in the County in KY
> where she lives.  She is voting for George Bush, you don't want to hear
her
> opinion of Gore, don't ever tell her that I told you.  Nuff said.  N.
Good old Al did in his book, suggest we needed to do away with the internal
combustion engine.  He uses , in his daily rounds , a heck of a lot more
petro, than most of us could imagine!  But that is not the issue, he is a
lier, and completly disingenuous.  I agree ,George aint perfect, but he
actually has some pluses to his credit.
Ran