Re: Political Debate

Ran Lydell wrote:

> Chick
> I know your not wanting to be "defined"  but I suspect you are no liberal at
> all, but really a "closet conservitive" with rough edges!
> Ran ( A "out of the closet" consertive with "smooth edges)!

For some reason, conservatives often believe that everyone secretly agrees with
them, regardless of their professed beliefs.  My father still thinks I'll be
more conservative when I grow up.  I'm 55 now and he's still hoping he'll live
to see me grow up.

No Ran, I am not now and never have been a conservative.  I would have no
problems voting for a Republican that I agreed with, but I can't remember that
ever happening.

I imagine all my Republican customers on the forum will be sending for the Eagle
Bay catalog this winter.