Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

THE ECONOMY?????????????

And as for education, my understanding is that the Texas schools have been
judged to have improved considerably based on increased test scores, which
were achieved by teaching nothing but what was on the tests.  If it can't
be answered with a true or false or a multiple choice, it isn't worth
talking about cause it won't be on the test.

By the way, the hostas are all going dormant and I don't have much to do,
so I can keep this up as long as you can.

Chick