Re: Political Debate

> I guess you could say Ran's set in his ways.  Sorta conservative.
> Chick
> Frances C wrote:
> > Ran,
> >
> > I seem to remember quite some time ago your accusing someone else of
> > this -- being a closet conservative.  It impressed me at the time.
Can't you
> > find it in your heart to like someione who is not conservative?

Well I have been around quite a while, and so have had lot's of time to get
this way!  Gosh I don't like or dislike anyone based on their political
leanings( no matter how far afield their political position is)  I will tell
you I have known many staunch conservitives , I couldn't stand, and some of
my best friends are leaning slightly to the liberal left.  All I need from
anyone if that they like Hostas!