Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

In a message dated 10/8/00 8:07:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< I don't do research.  If I don't know what I'm talking about, I just make
 something up.

 Even if I knew what I was talking about, there's not a chance in the world
that
 anybody here, including me, would let facts interfere with what we know is
 unalterable truth.

Chick, where you from.  You sound just like my father, the above is the
philosophy that he follows too.  Except in your case your appear to know that
you are making it up.  N.