Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

Ran Lydell wrote:

> I can't !  got a catalog to start on, seeds to gather, and billing to do.

My seeds are all gathered, half are sown, and a few are showing their first tiny
little leaves.  My wholesale list starts going out tomorrow, and my 2001 catalog
is half finished.  If you spent more time working and less time trashing Al
Gore, you might get something accomplished too.

Busy, busy busy.