Re: Maple Trees

Char,

yes, those roots will find a way up. The better the conditions(water,
better soil) the faster it will happen.

I am told that if you put down landscape cloth before adding the soil
for the raised bed, it will help immensely.

Will your raised beds have a retension wall? If so, I would run the
cloth up the walls and double layer it at the bottom.

Ray