hosta 'gypsy rose'

Does anyone know anything about this hosta.  I saw it yesterday at Van Wade's and no one knew anything about it.
It looks like a cross between Striptease (yes, I realize this plant is not fertile) and Mary Mary Anne with the plant showing to best characteristics of each.
Any information would be appreciated.
Sport or hybrid, parentage, who developed it, is it available anywhere?
Roy Dales
Milton, VT