Re: Companies that sell root barrier products.

In a message dated 10/12/00 9:59:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Here is a list of companies that sell root barrier products for trees.
These
 product are made to contain tree roots and should work good for hostas.

Dan, got my hands on a couple of these bags this summer and had no idea that
you could buy them.  One real important thing is that for hostas the bags
have to be turned inside out.  The two that I planted in the bags are doing
great after almost losing them to the roots of two heritage birches.  I
planted a bunch of hostas in big nursery pots too and that seems to work fine.

Thanks for the website,
Narda