Look Kelly, there's more!!

Hi Nathan,

It's great to hear from someone that is excited about hostas on the
internet. There are several other listserves that focus on hostas that you
may find interesting.

Hosta-Open has 212 members and is a free listserve that you can sign
yourself on or off whenever you like. HostaPix is a free listserve  with
where 160 members share photos of hostas and other interesting photos. You
do not have to send in photos to share in the fun at HostaPix

This link will take you to a page at the Hosta Library where you can find
directions on how to sign on to these listserves.
http://www.hostalibrary.org/robins/robins.html

The Hosta Library (http://www.hostalibrary.org/has) has thousands of hosta
photos that are free for the viewing. There is a lot of other information at
the Hosta Library also.

Here is a link at the Hosta Library (http://63.249.238.146/links/links.htm)
where you can find the web pages of companies that sell hostas.

I hope you find these places interesting.

Dan Nelson
Sussex Tree Inc.
Bridgeville DE
zone 7