A NEW HOSTA SEED BANK IS FORMING --

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: A NEW HOSTA SEED BANK IS FORMING --
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 00:18:40 -0400

DISCLAIMER ..if anyone reading this, does not like sharing their personal
hosta seed collections with anyone else, then please DELETE this email
now.  This is a solicitation, asking for your participation and hosta seed
donation towards a *New Hosta Seed Bank* presently forming, and which, will
be run by two Hosta Societies in Oklahoma, with all proceeds from same
going into their Treasury.

WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
````````a quotable````````` "I had a dream" <<author unknown>> ;)
-- about hosta expansions done by greater participation in hosta seedling
growing and..
-- about the excitement one obtains from starting seedlings indoors and...
-- about the enjoyment & pleasure, one receives from planting these babies
outdoors and watching them grow into maturity.

To accomplish this, we need seeds therefore, anyone wanting to help out,
please contact myself privately and/or "Betsy Mahtani"
<bmathani@flash.net>.  As a showing of good will and support on my part, I
am committing all of my *SPECIAL SELECTIONS* (striped scapes,
streaked-leaves & pods)* from my collections now in progress and named
SS'01 (i.e. Special Selections aimed at the 2001 growing season). I
personally believe, I can supply enough seed to fill all demands.  If
anyone else has seed to mail right now... or later...

Please send the seeds to:
Oklahoma Hosta Seed Bank
c/o Betsy Mahtani
Route 1, Box 213BB
CLEVELAND, OK
74020

thank you kindly for your time; in advance of your participation; and
remaining,

hosta sincerely yours

WiN = "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Internet Connections: running on an Ethernet High Speed Modem.
157 Harvard Road,
GUELPH, ON., CA.
N1G4L3