Re: heeellllllooooooooo

Here in the Pacific Northwest our slugs are Godzilla-sized, so their eggs are probably larger than what you've described.  Slugs can easily get to 6 inches or longer here, they are huge and hideous and horrid :-(  I use Osmocote fertilizer on my perennial beds, and when I find an egg/fertilizer, the only way I can tell them apart is to try to pop it, if it doesn't pop it's Osmocote, if it does, there goes another slug.

Andi R.