From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Denise Nakon
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 9:20 AM
To: hosta-open
Subject: Hosta Phoenix

Good morning to all. I am sitting here wondering why I am not being allowed to rejoin Hosta Phoenix. If I remember right, a while back, Carolyn Schaffner was whining because no one would let her in on the pixlist and she didn't think that was right. I'd like to ask her if it's 'right' to keep selected people off the Phoenix.

Denise Nakon