From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of chick
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 10:47 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Hosta Phoenix / / / / Political Rant
My guess is that it's because you're always whining, criticizing, complaining, bitching and in general, just not a very pleasant person.  But that's just a guess.

And I think it's a very healthy thing that you are finally starting to think about why people don't care for you.

Dan Nelson wrote:

I guess it's not too hard to tell why I'm not so popular in AHS circles.