Re: Hosta Phoenix / / / / Political Rant

Diane wrote:

> Well, gang....I guess I do miss the sometimes informative things from the
> Phoenix I used to get. All the same, I wouldn't want to live under Caroline's
> rules. It's a free country, for cryin' out loud. Don't do it, Denise. Save
> yourself before it's too late! :)

Amen, and I agree with Rich on the Hook business. Hi Rich, how're the minis? I'll
be in Boston the end of November--maybe I'll have to appear breifly in Stoughton.
And Chick, rant on.

I remain, for the Jooniper Society, Kris

"Be bold,
Mighty forces will come to your aid."
 ~~Goethe